The Tironensian abbey at Kelso is in the care of Historic Environment Scotland. It was founded by 1128.
The Ministry of Works prepared a very simple leaflet derived from the Royal Commission’s Inventory for Roxburghshire. The cover seems to be preprinted and the inside and back cover contain a typescript.
There is a more detailed discussion in the HMSO guide to Scottish Border Abbeys.
3 thoughts on “Kelso Abbey: leaflet”