The Early Christian Stones at Kirkmadrine are displayed in the 19th century mausoleum built by Lady McTaggart Stewart of Ardwell.
The original guidebook (combined with Whithorn) was by C.A. Ralegh Radford (1953). This contains a catalogue of the stones as well as transcriptions. The present Historic Scotland guide includes a section on Kirkmadrine.
The Ministry finger boards directing to the stone were made by the Royal Label Factory.